What Is Go-eCommerce
Go-eCommerce is a platform that provides comprehensive guides for micro entrepreneurs and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) interested in growing their business through digital platforms.
- An ecommerce system that specially designed for SME business owner
- With proven track record with handling sales more than 1m per month
- Expand online business knowledge and share insightful content with other digital entrepreneurs
- Profiling tool that helps you find the right solution for your everyday business needs
TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION PROVIDER
What Will You Learn
Discover the Go-eCommerce Malaysia program, a transformative learning experience where you'll grasp vital concepts for online business triumph. Uncover the art of crafting robust business models, strategic market positioning, and fostering sustainable practices here at Dreamztech.
CLAIM UP TO RM 5,000
or 50% discount
SME DIGITALIZATION GRANT
- RM5k Grant for Go-Ecommerce project
- Limited to 2 quotas per month
- The SME is at least 60% owned by Malaysian
- The SME/Coop has been in operation for at least six (6) months
- The SME/Coop has minimum average monthly sales turnover of RM30, 000
- Available to SME and Cooperative (“Koperasi”) registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia
- Completed SME Digitalisation Initiative Application Form.
- A copy of the Identification Card or Passport of Director (s) / Partner (s) / Proprietor(s) of the SME / applicant appointed by the Coop, whichever is applicable.
- A copy of the SME’s business registration licenses (CCM or any similar forms under the Companies Act 2016). For Coop, a copy of SKM registration certificate.
- Latest audited financial statements or latest financial management account statement or the bank statement for the latest two (2) months;
- Invoice for the selected digitalisation services from the Service Provider listed by MDEC;
- Any other information and documents as and when required by the bank.