Get 50% or up to RM5,000 MSME grant with Dreamztech
Introduced in 2021, the SME Business Digitalisation Grant 2023 will continue to offer matching grants of RM5,000 for businesses wanting to implement business digitalisation and automation technology, such as electronic point of sales systems (e-POS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, digital marketing and sales, e-commerce and remote working solutions.
We are Trusted Digital Provider Approved By MDEC
Dreamztech is one of the appointed Digitalisation Partner (DP) under the MSME Digitalisation Grant 2023 initiative for MSMEs and through countless collaborations we grow in excellence and achieve win-win results with our clients.
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
Why Choose Dreamztech As Your Digital Provider
We are committed to establishing strong partnerships with our clients to deliver top-notch web development and web design services. Through numerous successful collaborations, we continuously enhance our expertise and achieve mutually beneficial outcomes as a web design company serving clients across Malaysia. By selecting us as your digital provider for MSME grant eCommerce solutions, you can have confidence in your business achieving outstanding results.
RM 9999 VALUE PACKAGE
NOW FOR ONLY
With our e-commerce platforms, you can transition from offline to online sales, effectively catering to a global market. Whether you choose to utilize established e-commerce platforms or set up your own website, you'll be able to tap into an expanded global market. Dreamztech is here to provide you with the support and solutions you need to succeed in the international marketplace.
EVEN MORE FEATURES
How To Apply
We believe in working closely with all of our clients to provide the best of Web Development and Web Design Services. Through countless collaborations we grow in excellence and achieve win-win results with our clients as a Web Design Company across Malaysia.
- Identification: Copy of identity card or passport of director(s)/partner(s)/proprietor(s), whichever is applicable.
- Business License: Business registration documents/SSM business profile/SKM registration docs.
- Financial Documents: Latest audited accounts, management accounts, or latest two-month bank statements.
- Documents: Quotation issued by Dreamztech
- Malaysian-Owned: MSMEs/Cooperatives must be at least 60% owned by Malaysian citizens.
- Registration Requirements: Must be registered with Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM)/Local Authorities (PBT) or Malaysia Co-operative Societies Commission (SKM).
- Operating Duration: The business should be operating for at least 6 months.
- Annual Turnover: Must have an annual turnover of an average of at least RM 50,000.
- Previous Grants: MSMEs/Cooperatives must not have received previous Digitalisation Matching Grants.
- MSMEs required to make payment within 30 days.
- Digital payments (via platform) simplify reconciliation.
- Payments directed to BSN CASA account.
- DPs can submit claims post service delivery.
- Grants disbursed to BSN CASA account.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS RM 5,000 WORTH MSME GRANT NOW! LIMITED QUOTA ONLY
With this new rollout of MSME Digitalisation Grant for enterprises around Malaysia, you can now get value package worth RM 9999 from Dreamztech while getting your costs massively reduced with this SME Digitalisation initiative. Don't miss out!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
SME Digitalisation Initiative is a new grant initiative provided by the Ministry of Finance Malaysia to assist Small and Medium Enterprises (“SME”) to adopt digitalisation in their business operations.
This program, launched under Budget 2023, is a collaborative effort between the Malaysian government, including the Malaysian Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC), Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN Bank), and the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC).
It specifically targets micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in Malaysia, helping them digitize their operations for greater efficiency and growth.
There are seven (7) types of digitalisation services available as follows:
- Electronic Point of Sale System (e-POS)
- Human Resource Payroll System/Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Digital Marketing / Sales
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) /Accounting and Taxation
- Remote Working
No. MSMEs or cooperatives that have previously obtained a Digitalisation Matching Grant are not eligible for the MSME Digital Grant MADANI.
Yes, you can apply.
This grant supports up to 50% of the invoiced total or a maximum of RM5,000.00 for each qualified MSME or cooperative to facilitate digitalisation.
INQUIRE MORE ABOUT
MSME GRANT PACKAGE BY DREAMZTECH
We offer a competitively priced e-commerce package tailored for MSMEs in Malaysia, now enhanced with metaverse capabilities and an array of additional features.