1. Information Collected
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including [your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation and [details]])
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services (including [details])
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including [details])
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including [details])
- any other information that you choose to send to us; and
- other information.
We collect customer contact information from the registration form. We will never provide or sell any information to third parties.
This information can be used:
- To send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which may be useful to you.
- To monitor who is accessing the membership section of our site.
- To improve our site and services.
- To monitor our site performances.
4. Payment Security
All online transactions through our website are handled with industry-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption through the Paypal. Secure SSL means that when you enter your credit card number into our secure order form and press the purchase button, your information goes through a secure encryption process. This prevents any person on the Internet from seeing any information you submit. Your payment is authorized without human intervention.
We are not responsible for the content of any websites where our templates/designs used.